Saturday, May 11, 2013

Body Post Baby -- Post 4

 
This is my fourth month updating my progress.  Baby is now 5-1/2 months old.  Not much noticeable change.  This may be the last time I post a monthly update.  I am pretty happy with where I'm at and there probably won't be much change on a month-to-month basis.  I am going to shift my focus from losing fat to building muscle.  And hopefully eradicate that belly fat with a change in eating habits.  I may update every 3 months or so, just so I'm at least accountable and still able to track my progress over time.
 
                                 April 4                                                May 11
                           133-ish lbs.                                       124.5 lbs.
                                               


 

Starting to see a little muscle
Measurements:
Bust = 36"   (March = 36")
High Waiste = 29"  (March = 30")
Belly-Button = 31"   (March = 33.5")
Thigh = 19.5"  (March = 21")
Arm = 10.5"  (March = 11")
Hips = 37"  (March = 39")
 

No comments:

Post a Comment